Dr. David Roe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Roe?

Posted on April 15th, 2014

Best doctor in POA.

Colllision Expert

Posted on March 17th, 2010

I had an accident when I was 19. I had a compound fracture to my lower leg and had broke my collar bone. I had never had a broken bone, surgery, been hospitalized, or anything of the sort. And I was scared to death! Dr Roe was the orthopedic surgeon on call that night. Lucky me! As scared as I was and as nervous as my mom was he took the time to reassure us and helped us feel that everything was going to be just fine. Office visits are the same. He always took time to explain exactally what was going on and what to expect. He never just rushed in and out like many other doctors at peninsula ortho. Two thumbs up to Dr Roe! If I ever have to take my children to an orthopedist, I hope he's still around.

Posted on November 21st, 2016