A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rogers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Rogers practice?
Dr. David Rogers practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bayside, NY.
See Flushing Radiologists.