A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rosenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rosenstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rosenstein, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenstein graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Rosenstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Rosenstein MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Rosenstein practice?
- Dr. David Rosenstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Rosenstein practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.