A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rubin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Health Services Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Rubin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David M. Rubin practice?
- Dr. David Rubin has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Rubin practices Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.