A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ryan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ryan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Ryan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Ryan practice?
- Dr. David Ryan has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Ryan practices Family Medicine near Kennewick, WA.
See Kennewick Family Physicians.