A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schmidt, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Schmidt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Martin Schmidt MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. David Schmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. David Schmidt practices Diagnostic Radiology near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Radiologists.