A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schmidt, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Schmidt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Martin Schmidt MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. David Schmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. David Schmidt practices Diagnostic Radiology near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Radiologists.