A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schwartz, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schwartz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Breastfeeding Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Schwartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David M. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. David Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Bartlett, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Schaumburg, IL.
See Bartlett Internists and Bartlett Pediatricians.