A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schwartz, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schwartz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Breastfeeding Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Schwartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David M. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. David Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Bartlett, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Schaumburg, IL.
See Bartlett Internists and Bartlett Pediatricians.