A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shepherd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shepherd is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shepherd
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shepherd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shepherd, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepherd graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shepherd has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Martin Shepherd MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Shepherd practice?
- Dr. David Shepherd has 1 office location.
Dr. David Shepherd practices Ophthalmology near Novi, MI.
See Novi Ophthalmologists.