A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shepherd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shepherd, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepherd graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shepherd has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shepherd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Shepherd practice?
Dr. David Shepherd practices Ophthalmology near Novi, MI.
See Novi Ophthalmologists.