A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Siegel, DO, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Siegel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Siegel DO and MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Siegel practice?
- Dr. David Siegel has 1 office location.
Dr. David Siegel practices Urology near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Urologists.