A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Siegel, MD, DO is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy of Macomb
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Siegel practice?
Dr. David Siegel practices Urology and Surgery near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Madison Heights Urologists and Madison Heights Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Siegel, Dr. Davis Siegel, Dr. Dewey Siegel