A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. David Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Siegel, DO, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Siegel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 33 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Siegel practice?
Dr. David Siegel practices Urology near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Urologists.