Dr. David Michael Siegel MD and DO is a male General Practitioner and practices in Urology, General Practice, Surgery, and Gastroenterology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. David Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Siegel, MD, DO is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 33 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Siegel practice?
Dr. David Siegel practices Urology, General Practice, Surgery, and Gastroenterology near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Urologists, Madison Heights General Practitioners, Madison Heights Surgeons, and Madison Heights Gastroenterologists.