Overall Review

2.8

August 7th, 2016
Very professional
Very pleasant, knowledgeable.

April 4th, 2014
Prescriptions
Holds you hostage on scrips...have to see him every 90 days no matter what to get scripts filled...to get weighed and blood pressure which you can do at home...dropped him as he would not even have the courtesy to take my phone call...lost patient!!!

February 11th, 2013
HE si great
I have never had a issue with Doctor Silver. I have had several issues over the past year and he has taken care of them. My previous doctor would always perscript antibotics that made me ill. I told Doctor Silver this and he found a alternative antibotic that I had no side effects from.. I will continue to see him whenever I have a medical need.

January 22nd, 2013
Ugh!
Yes, Dr. Silver is a wonderful doctor but he is rarely there now. This is a completely different office now. Nasty, inept, ignorant and rude front desk is where it starts. Then, you will not see "a" doctor, you will see a physician assistant and in a very small room with no table to sit or lay on to be checked. You will not get a call back if you put a call through for "a" doctor. The front desk wants to "relay" a message to an administrative employee who will look over your file. The entire office is small, crowded and cramped - hallway included. Ugh! Extremely amazed at how it is here now. Ugh!

October 19th, 2012
Won't refill scripts for maintenance meds
Dr Silver will only write you a 30 day script and makes you come back for a follow up visit to have it refilled. I need asthma meds and can not get more than a 30 day supply without going back and paying for another visit. I have also had several calls into his office to find out insurance info for my daughter and have not gotten a call back. Time to look for a different pcp.

April 18th, 2012
Watch out for this doctor.
I am warning anyone that is about to see Dr. Silver that he loves to milk his customers of every penny he can get from you and your medical provider. He holds you hostage over normal medication refills and forcing you see him every 3 to 4 to get a prescription filled. My plan does not allow these frequent visits so the cost has to come out of my pocket.Dont use this Doctor!

April 18th, 2012
Bad Doctor, Watch Out!
Dr. Silver will not fill a normal medications with out seeing you every 3 to 4 months. Every sence I started seeing Dr. Silver I am out hundreds of do ...