A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smith, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Marion County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Smith MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Smith practice?
- Dr. David Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Smith practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Florence, SC.
See Florence Anesthesiologists and Florence Pain Management Doctors.