A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Smith, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Family Practitioner, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Smith has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Smith DO is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Smith practice?
- Dr. David Smith has 14 office locations.
Dr. David Smith practices Vascular Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Anthem, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.