A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stark, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Male Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Stark MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Stark practice?
- Dr. David Stark has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Stark practices Anesthesiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists.