A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Stein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Stein DO is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Stein practice?
- Dr. David Stein has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Stein practices Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists.