A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stewart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stewart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from New York University.
Dr. Stewart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Stewart MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Stewart practice?
- Dr. David Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. David Stewart practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Elizabeth, NJ.
See Elizabeth Internists and Elizabeth Gastroenterologists.