A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stewart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stewart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from New York University.
Dr. Stewart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Stewart MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Stewart practice?
- Dr. David Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. David Stewart practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Elizabeth, NJ.
See Elizabeth Internists and Elizabeth Gastroenterologists.