Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Tucker
Dr. David Tucker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and San Antonio, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine, Adolescent Medicine and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Tucker is affiliated with Laurel Ridge Treatment Center. Dr. Tucker has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Tucker has the following 3 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. David Tucker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.
Dr. Marianne Hopkins
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Arlington, TX 0.01 mi23
Dr. Donald Milligan
Neurology, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Arlington, TX 3.87 mi46
Dr. Julie Pittman
Addiction Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Arlington, TX 5.39 mi11