A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Turner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Turner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Maury Reg Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mitchell Turner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David M. Turner practice?
- Dr. David Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. David Turner practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Family Physicians and Columbia General Practitioners.