Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 3rd, 2015

I love his way of explaing things to me

Apr 13th, 2015

Great doctor in every way...

Feb 12th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Turner was great. He was a great listener and seemed to really care . I will continue to visit his office .

Jan 21st, 2015

Dr Turner found & has been treating problems that I've had for years but other doctors would never listen to me or treat me for the symptoms I was having.

Dec 17th, 2014

Doctor Turner was my husband's doctor first - and he praised him so highly I saw him myself - and stayed! He is an exceptional physician.

Quality of service show details Quality of service
by Norma N. on May 20th, 2014

I have worked in the medical field and studied alternate care for nealy 50 years and Dr. Turner is one of the best there is. He listens and doesn't use the typical Rx pad or surgery unless it is really needed. He is very caring and takes into consideration where you are coming from in his treatments. He has a fantastic bedside manner. One day at work in Franklin, 3 of us began talking about our doctor and I asked if they were talking about Dr Turner and we were all surprised that we all went to the same doctor and were absolutely delighted with him. I have no idea where anyone could get a negative impression of him.

Dr. David Turner show details Dr. David Turner
by Barbara in Columbia on Oct 4th, 2013

My husband and I have both had occasion to be treated by Dr. Turner in the walk-in clinic. He is a very focused doctor, looking only to get at the root of the problem and not waste any time. He treated us with respect although not chatty...that was fine as he gave extremely effective care and had an attitude of true concern for us. I am thankful we have him in our community. As far as the support staff, many of them have a lot to learn about treating patients respectfully and as if they are real people an not just an object.

Dr. Turner show details Dr. Turner
Jun 22nd, 2013

I was troubled to read the last review of Dr. Turner and Core Physicians. I am a patient of Dr. Mann and my husband is a patient of Dr. Turner. Both physicians have provided quality care and have NOT recommended costly solutions. As a patient, it is MY job to question costs/check with insurance before agreeing to procedures--there is no way that doctors can keep track of which insurance plans pay for what services.

inefficient health care show details inefficient health care
by Roy Loewen on Feb 17th, 2013

Dr David M Turner and Core Physician's as a whole are not very good on the business side of there practice. Botched Insurance billing, failing to file insurance claims in a timely manner resulting in claim rejections, failing to discuss cost involved with optional procedures. Poor bedside manners. No follow up. Recommending the most expensive route for any diagnosis and treatment plan. They service Columbia Tn not New York. People don't have a lot of money here. We need Medical treatment that is cost effective. Example The blood work Dr Turner ordered (they push hormone replacement therapy at this clinic)cost $700. I had it done twice before the bill came and I discovered insurance does not cover hormone replacement therapy.(It is not essential for good health) Maybe Core Physician's Group should inform patients of the cost involved with optional treatment programs. $1400 for lab work!!! Bleeding hemorrhoid, get a colonoscopy and don't fix the hemorrhoid while your already unconscious in a surgery suit. Make another surgery appointment and $2500 down the drain and still have a bleeding hemorrhoid In my opinion stay away from Core Physician'sGroup, Dr Anuradha P Mann, and Dr David M Turner.

Dr turner is exceptional show details Dr turner is exceptional
Oct 6th, 2010

I have known Dr turner for over 20 years during his practice in saskatchewan, you will not find a better doctor