Dr. David Wallace Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Wallace?

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. David Wallace?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 12th, 2017

Straight forward ,nice and knowledgeable. I've read so many reviews and truly believe patients receiving bad news lash out. We've lost a preemie, so I know. It's unfortunate for everyone involved. Especially the baby and parents. Think twice before leaving crazy negative reviews about doctors. They're humans too. Met with Dr. Wallace this week and he was fine. Nice man and did his job. He made small talk and was straight to the point. We're hoping for an uneventful pregnancy.

October 7th, 2011

Fantasic Doctor

I am in my late thirties and am having my first child. My OB and I discussed having a CVS or ammniocentesis to check for chromosomal defects. My husband and I decided to have the CVS done. I called Dr. Wallace's office and scheduled an appointment. On the day of the procedure, Dr. Wallace came in and explained the process of the CVS and that it would take approximately 20 seconds and would cause mild discomfort. When he began, he said to let him know when the needle touched my skin. My the time I felt the needle on my skin, he was already throw my abdomen and was piercing the wall of my uterus. The procedure was over so quickly that I was amazed. We got the FISCH results the following week and everything was normal. What a relief! The staff was fantastic from the scheduling to the procedure and the call with the results. I really liked the atmosphere of the office, very calm and quiet. Overall, excellent experience!

December 19th, 2010

Totally misdiagnosed. Misdiagnosis caused more stress & grief than imaginable for almost 8 months of pregnancy for me, my husband & our entire families. Wrong blood test results. Lost test results. Wrong ultrasound results. Diagnosis of possible downs syndrome, trisomy, heart defects, terrible birth defects & thank God he was 100% wrong. Should not be allowed to practice medicine in the USA. Life was unbearable because of this money hungry vulcher. Nobody should have to go through this...ever!!!!Please DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!!

March 3rd, 2010

Saved my babies

I found Dr. Wallace and Dr. Hermaann after hearing from many dr.s that i should abort my identical twin babies. Then Dr. Wallace and Dr. HErmann told me they would do everything they could to save my twins. And they did. Today those premie twins born at 31 weeks with multiple problems are now 17, star athletes and applying to ivy league colleges with a good chance of getting in. Dr. Wallace gave up time off to be at the birth and never let me down. I love this guy. he saved our family.

July 3rd, 2017