A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Weiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Weiner, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Weiner MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Weiner practice?
- Dr. David Weiner has 1 office location.
Dr. David Weiner practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.