A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David West is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David West, MD, PC is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. West has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- West Valley Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Marold West MD and PC is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David M. West practice?
- Dr. David West has 2 office locations.
- Dr. David West practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .