A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. David Weston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Weston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weston graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Weston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance