A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. David Weston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Weston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weston graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Weston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Max Weston MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Weston practice?
- Dr. David Weston has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Weston practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Street, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Gastroenterologists.