Learn more about Dr. David Weston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weston
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Weston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Weston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weston graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Weston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Max Weston MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Weston practice?
- Dr. David Weston has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Weston practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Street, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Gastroenterologists.