A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Winston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Winston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Winston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Winston graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Winston has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Murray Winston MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Winston practice?
- Dr. David Winston has 1 office location.
Dr. David Winston practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.