A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wong is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wong, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Moon Wong DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Wong practice?
- Dr. David Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. David Wong practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Primary Care Doctors.