A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wu, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Man-Hay Wu MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Wu practice?
- Dr. David Wu has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Wu practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Huntington Woods, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Critical Care Practitioners and Saint Clair Shores Pulmonologists.