A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wu, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Man-Hay Wu MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Wu practice?
- Dr. David Wu has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Wu practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Woods, MI and Troy, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Critical Care Practitioners and Saint Clair Shores Pulmonologists.