Dr. David Wu MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

October 23rd, 2015
Personal and Professional
When I started treatment I was unable to walk from my car to the office without being short of breath. In just a year my pulmonary function improved 25%. Following his guidance and medical plan, now I rarely get short of breath even when taking long walks, bicycle rides or cleaning house. Takes the time to listen to you, and makes good suggestions to improve your quality of life. Great doctor.

April 13th, 2014
Incredibly Compassionate Doctor
I have never had a doctor who takes their time with you like Dr. Wu does. He solved a breathing problem I have had for many, many years. If you are looking for a doctor who can solve problems others can't and treats you as a friend even if you just met him, he is the one to see.

August 20th, 2012
In-Patient at Beaumont Royal Oak
Absolutely lacks bedside manners and treats his patients without respect or decency. He was consulted to see me as an in-patient consult at Beaumont Royal Oak and acted as if I was burden; making statement likes "are you on Medicare due to asthma?" As well, "welcome to Michigan baby" due to me asking about my high IgE levels. Dr. Wu was insulting in my opinion and I would never make him my pulmonologist. The wait time it took for him to come and see me was horrible and when he arrived to my room he stated, "I've been sent to see you" as if he didn't want to be there. His visit was short, he explained nothing to me about my condition and left with me feeling horrible.

August 13th, 2011
Dr. Wu changed my medicines and treatments and changed my life. I went from 9 severe chest infections a year to 2 or 3, which were much less severe.

October 8th, 2010
Dr Wu is an excellent doctor. I would highly recommend him.