A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Maccini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Maccini is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Maccini, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maccini graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Maccini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Maccini MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Maccini practice?
- Dr. David Maccini has 1 office location.
Dr. David Maccini practices Gastroenterology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Gastroenterologists.