Dr. David Michael Maccini MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Family Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Maccini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Maccini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Maccini graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Maccini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maccini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance