A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Maccini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Maccini is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Maccini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maccini graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Maccini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maccini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans