A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hamilton Macdonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hamilton Macdonald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamilton Macdonald
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamilton Macdonald Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton Macdonald graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Hamilton Macdonald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center, The
- Hughston Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hamilton Macdonald DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David Hamilton Macdonald practice?
- Dr. David Hamilton Macdonald has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Hamilton Macdonald practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Columbus, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dothan, AL and Auburn, AL.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons and Columbus Surgeons.