A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hamilton Macdonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton Macdonald graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Hamilton Macdonald has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hamilton Macdonald DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David Hamilton Macdonald practice?
- Dr. David Hamilton Macdonald has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hamilton Macdonald practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Midland, TX.
See Midland Orthopedic Surgeons and Midland Surgeons.