Dr. David Mach DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 16th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Mach for 6 or 7 years. He overall is a thorough and pleasant physician. But, one time I had a small brown spot on my nose. He told me it was nothing and that it could be "burned" off with the cold spray. He did offer a referral to dermatology "if I wanted it". I told him I would feel more comfortable with the referral, and he obliged. It turned out the brown spot was melanoma skin cancer. if he had tried to "burn" it off, who knows how long the referral would have been delayed and whether that would have affected the treatment outcome (which is great, I have been cancer free for 5 years now!)

June 21st, 2014
long time patient
I have been a patient of doctor Mach for many years. He has always provided me with excellent care, contacting me at home after hours to explain test results and referring me to specialist when necessary. Unlike many doctors today, he never makes me feel rushed and he sits and listens.

May 29th, 2013
Does not care
He was extremely unprofessional when he handled my care and would constantly tell me different stories and give me the run around. I felt very discriminated against and he would treat me like a second class patient. If you want a doctor that actually cares about you, do not go to David Mach.

March 3rd, 2013
Great Dr who cares!!
Dr Mach has always been there for me and family members. He listens and his follow-up is exceptional.

November 9th, 2010
Consumate professional, most recommended
Dr. Mach is professional, thorough, understanding, and comforting. He is more knowledgeable about many issues than every other D.O. I have seen. He will treat you with the utmost kindness and respect, and check in on you to see how you are doing. He is a good person, and a great doctor. I highly recommend his care.

March 11th, 2010
dr david mach, a great doctor.
dr mach is a very honest and straight forward doctor. i like that in a doctor.he got me to quit smoking after 40 years of 2 packs a day. thanks