long time patient show details long time patient
by jamie on Jun 21st, 2014

I have been a patient of doctor Mach for many years. He has always provided me with excellent care, contacting me at home after hours to explain test results and referring me to specialist when necessary. Unlike many doctors today, he never makes me feel rushed and he sits and listens.

Does not care show details Does not care
by Sara on May 29th, 2013

He was extremely unprofessional when he handled my care and would constantly tell me different stories and give me the run around. I felt very discriminated against and he would treat me like a second class patient. If you want a doctor that actually cares about you, do not go to David Mach.

Great Dr who cares!! show details Great Dr who cares!!
by Mark on Mar 3rd, 2013

Dr Mach has always been there for me and family members. He listens and his follow-up is exceptional.

Consumate professional, most recommended show details Consumate professional, most recommended
by Lisa Koger on Nov 9th, 2010

Dr. Mach is professional, thorough, understanding, and comforting. He is more knowledgeable about many issues than every other D.O. I have seen. He will treat you with the utmost kindness and respect, and check in on you to see how you are doing. He is a good person, and a great doctor. I highly recommend his care.

dr david mach, a great doctor. show details dr david mach, a great doctor.
by richard w. hatala on Mar 11th, 2010

dr mach is a very honest and straight forward doctor. i like that in a doctor.he got me to quit smoking after 40 years of 2 packs a day. thanks

mr michael bennet show details mr michael bennet
Oct 21st, 2009

rubbish! had me waiting nearly an hour then when i finally got in he was drunk!