A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Machnacki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Machnacki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Machnacki graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Machnacki has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Machnacki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Machnacki practice?
Dr. David Machnacki practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Walled Lake, MI.
See Commerce Township Family Physicians and Commerce Township General Practitioners.