A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Machnacki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Machnacki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Machnacki graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Machnacki has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Machnacki DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Machnacki practice?
- Dr. David Machnacki has 1 office location.
Dr. David Machnacki practices Family Medicine near Commerce Township, MI.
See Commerce Township Family Physicians.