Dr. David Macisaac DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Warrendale, PA

October 29th, 2015
Love him!!!
I've never had a doctor that spends as much time discussing whatever problems you may be experiencing. I've never felt rushed like I have with others. He has a wonderful bedside manner and I feel like he genuinely cares. I would never go to anyone else!!

March 6th, 2015
Absolute Best!
My family and I have been seeing Dr. MacIsaac for years and years. Simply put, he is fantastic physician and everything we want in a family doctor!! His office is a throwback to the days when medicine was more personal and not run like a large corporation. It is a small private practice and has an excellent office staff that has been with him as long as I can remember. Dr. MacIsaac spends as much time as we need during office visits and never makes us feel rushed. He has a calming demeanor and truly listens to what we have to say. My kids really enjoy him and we no longer have to drag them to the doctor. In addition, Dr. MacIsaac is extremely skilled at diagnosing and treating difficult conditions and has always been right on target with treating all of our medical problems. We have referred dozens of friends and family members to his office, and every single one has raved about him and his staff after their visits. I truly cannot imagine going to another family doctor !!

February 19th, 2015
I can't believe how much time Dr. MacIsaac spent with me. He genuinely seems to care!

February 14th, 2015
A loss of words.
I am at a loss of words. I have been with this practice for over ten years. To me this was the best doctor I had ever been to. I told everybody that asks who my family doctor was, with pride, it is Dr. MacIsaac. Then one day I received a letter in the mail, certified, that he was discontinuing our physician/patient relationship. I was so upset I cried. What had I done to deserve this? I feel betrayed that someone who is supposed to be there to make you better, tells you he is done with you. He gave no reason, just left me in the middle of a health problem, for me to have someone pick up where he dumped me. This just shows the true person the he is, a inefficient doctor and heartless human.

January 25th, 2014
Look no more! This is the best Doctor!
I was referred to Dr. MacIsaac about 10 years ago. I knew from the minute that I walked in to his office that this was the place for me. The waiting room was empty because he doesn't keep anyone waiting. I have spent very little time waiting for my appointment, but that is just the icing on the cake. Dr. Mac spends time with his patients, so he does not overbook. I used to dread going to the Dr., but now, it's like going to visit an old friend. He is a wonderful person and treats me like he's known me forever. He asks how things are going with me and always remembers little details of things we had discussed in the past. His bedside manner is wonderful! But again, this is just a plus. You want your Doctor to be knowledgeable and current on treatment and health issues. Dr. Mac is cutting edge in his field. He's been accurate every time he's given me his diagnosis and has been effective in the treatment. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Mac. I don't know what I'd ever do without him. This is the Dr. you want and need! Look no more!

March 6th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
I have never had a doctor who spends as much time as it takes to answer all of my questions and explains everything. Excellent bedside manner as well as spot on with diagnosis. I used to dread going to the doctor's office, but Dr. MacIsaac makes it a pleasant experience.

February 11th, 2013
My family loves Dr. Mac, and I have recommended him to many friends and family members. He takes his time with you and never makes you feel rushed, and makes sure he's answered all of your questions. Great bedside manner!

January 23rd, 2012
I have been going to Dr. MacIsaac for many years now. I feel VERY fortunate I found him. He spends time with me,actually LISTENS and answers all my questions. He is very thorough, and I feel I am getting excellent care. The staff is caring and friendly. I have recommended him to all my friends. He is probably the best doctor I have ever had.

October 14th, 2011
This is not the doctor you want if you are interested in building a relationship with your physician. After an initial, new patient visit, I was contacted to schedule a follow up appointment to review lab work. Because everything came back normal, I asked to have the doctor call me. I was told that the doctor didn't call patients. When I questioned this practice, I was put on hold so she could confer with teh doctor. When she returned, she told me that I was being dropped from the practice and a certified letter was mailed to be stating I was dropped for "significant philosophical differences on the practice of medicine."This was very disturbing to me. How healthcare has changed.

October 5th, 2011
He's a treasure
Does all the things right that need to be done to get a correct diagnosis,takes the time to listen and give pertinent feedback.

August 8th, 2010
Fabulous Doctor
I have recommended Dr. MacIsaac to all of my friends and family. I was recently seen and he took a great deal of time review and explain everything to me. He is a very caring doctor and I'm so glad that I have found his practice.

May 10th, 2010
2 weeks for test results!!
I need to have my under-active thyroid tested every 2 months. Once I get the blood taken it takes this dr about 2 weeks to get my results back to me. Ridiculous!! I'm looking for a new dr. He's a nice guy but I need results faster.