A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mackinnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mackinnon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackinnon
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Mackinnon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mackinnon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackinnon graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Mackinnon has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G Mackinnon MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David G. Mackinnon practice?
- Dr. David Mackinnon has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Mackinnon practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kew Gardens, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Kew Gardens Internists and Kew Gardens Cardiologists.