A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mackinnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mackinnon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackinnon
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mackinnon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mackinnon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackinnon graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Mackinnon has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G Mackinnon MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David G. Mackinnon practice?
- Dr. David Mackinnon has 11 office locations.
Dr. David Mackinnon practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Jackson Heights, NY.
See Yonkers Internists and Yonkers Cardiologists.