A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mackinnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mackinnon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackinnon
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mackinnon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mackinnon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackinnon graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Mackinnon has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G Mackinnon MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David G. Mackinnon practice?
- Dr. David Mackinnon has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Mackinnon practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kew Gardens, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Kew Gardens Internists and Kew Gardens Cardiologists.