A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Madgy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Madgy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Madgy graduated from Des Moines University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Madgy has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Madgy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Madgy practice?
Dr. David Madgy practices Otolaryngology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Plymouth, MI.
See Detroit Otolaryngologists.