Dr. David Nathan Madgy DO is male, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Pediatrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Madgy is Excellent. Dr. Madgy has been reviewed by 24 patients who have provided 14 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Madgy graduated from Des Moines University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Madgy has 22 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Hospital-Troy
- St John Macomb Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Madgy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Madgy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David N. Madgy practice?
Dr. David Madgy practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Pediatrics near Plymouth, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Plymouth Otolaryngologists, Plymouth Pediatric Specialists, and Plymouth Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Madgy, Dr. Dave Madgy, Dr. Davis Madgy