Dr. David Madgy DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 15th, 2016
He knows what he is talking about and is very thorough with explaining it all. He is also quick to know what is going on.

January 23rd, 2015
Disappointed
After waiting almost a month to get in for repeated sinus infections, Dr. Madgy seemed gruff. He answered all my questions but was watching the clock and seemed somewhat irritable. Didn't offer anything different in how to address the ongoing problem,ended the appt by setting up another visit in six wks. I expected more from him in finding a resolve and was frankly disappointed in his moody presentation. Won't return.

November 12th, 2014
Told me to stop negotiating with my 3 year old and hold her down while she thrashed about--he should NOT specialize in pediatrics.

June 24th, 2014
Dr. Madgy spent the time needed to discuss my concerns. Not only did he speak to me but also to my child in a way he would understand. He was very attentive and made my child comfortable and kept him laughing. Was able to get in for surgery at my convenience and he took the time to go over post op care in detail including giving phone numbers to reach him for questions or concerns. Very accommodating, professional, and knowledgable in his field. I would gladly recommend him.

February 24th, 2014
NEVER going back!
To his credit, Dr. Madgy seems to know what he is doing and seems to be a knowledgeable physician....HOWEVER, when it comes to the care of my little one, that's not all I need in a physician. He doesn't address the concerns of the parents and pretty much blows you off if you dare make a suggestion (I'm sure he knows much more about my son than I do). He's so curt, it's almost rude. Every time we see Dr. Madgy...it seems as if we are herded around and rushed out. He's even been visibly irritated at my toddler for crying.....GO FIGURE! If I was my kid I'd cry too....Dr. Madgy has no finesse and is so impatient to the point he literally jammed the tongue depressor down his throat!!! I will NEVER be going here again and if you're looking for a kid FRIENDLY doctor, I would suggest you look elsewhere.

May 15th, 2013
Great doctor!!!
Dr. Magdy was awesome, he explained everything very well, didn't push surgery, he gave us options and let us pick what was best for our son. He has a gentle touch and a great personality for pediatrics. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

October 11th, 2012
Good Doctor, Awful Office
Our first visit for our son with chronic ear infections went very well, but Dr. Madgy was very hurried.Our second visit was the first of the day. We arrived on time and after waiting for 20 minutes were told that the doctor would be ARRIVING in another 30 minutes. He had a pre-scheduled appointment of his own and appointments were not supposed to be scheduled. Dr. Madgy did not take responsibility for his office, but blamed the office manager.Our third appointment went the same as the second. We left and did not wait for the appointment. The office manager was unapologetic and no one would take responsibility.A disappointing experience considering the great recommendations we got. We have found another doctor and have already gotten results.

May 25th, 2012
Mary T.
Dr. Madgy has taken care of my daughter for 10 years. He has always been polite and patient with her. He spends as much time as needed with me during our appointments.

February 3rd, 2012
best doctor ever. funny but smart. spends a lot of time. did my surgery and had no fault. great guy. i will always remember him.

June 23rd, 2011
Felt rushed
I hate when doctors rush through an appointment. He only wanted me to answer "yes" or "no" to his questions when I tried to describe what was going on. He seemed like he was watching the clock. I realize doctors are busy but come on! I felt like he was talking down to me about my son.

March 17th, 2011
Worth the Wait!!!
It takes time to get in to see him. He multitasks constantly but keeps everything straight in his head. Precision and skill. Knows what he is doing. Moves very fast once you get in to see him. Be patient with the scheduling and you will be in the best hands. Staff is excellent, interactive and very compassionate.

September 26th, 2010
Jerk
After waiting forever to see the doctor, he rushed us through the appointment. He answered his cell phone and left the room twice during our appointment. When we asked questions, he seemed agitated with us. He was so rude and short, we will not be going back. The clerks were also unfriendly and never smiled.