Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Disappointed show details Disappointed
by Lexie Davis on Jan 23rd, 2015

After waiting almost a month to get in for repeated sinus infections, Dr. Madgy seemed gruff. He answered all my questions but was watching the clock and seemed somewhat irritable. Didn't offer anything different in how to address the ongoing problem,ended the appt by setting up another visit in six wks. I expected more from him in finding a resolve and was frankly disappointed in his moody presentation. Won't return.

Nov 12th, 2014

Told me to stop negotiating with my 3 year old and hold her down while she thrashed about--he should NOT specialize in pediatrics.

by Kelly W. on Jun 24th, 2014

Dr. Madgy spent the time needed to discuss my concerns. Not only did he speak to me but also to my child in a way he would understand. He was very attentive and made my child comfortable and kept him laughing. Was able to get in for surgery at my convenience and he took the time to go over post op care in detail including giving phone numbers to reach him for questions or concerns. Very accommodating, professional, and knowledgable in his field. I would gladly recommend him.

NEVER going back! show details NEVER going back!
Feb 24th, 2014

To his credit, Dr. Madgy seems to know what he is doing and seems to be a knowledgeable physician....HOWEVER, when it comes to the care of my little one, that's not all I need in a physician. He doesn't address the concerns of the parents and pretty much blows you off if you dare make a suggestion (I'm sure he knows much more about my son than I do). He's so curt, it's almost rude. Every time we see Dr. Madgy...it seems as if we are herded around and rushed out. He's even been visibly irritated at my toddler for crying.....GO FIGURE! If I was my kid I'd cry too....Dr. Madgy has no finesse and is so impatient to the point he literally jammed the tongue depressor down his throat!!! I will NEVER be going here again and if you're looking for a kid FRIENDLY doctor, I would suggest you look elsewhere.

Great doctor!!! show details Great doctor!!!
by Rodger harrison on May 15th, 2013

Dr. Magdy was awesome, he explained everything very well, didn't push surgery, he gave us options and let us pick what was best for our son. He has a gentle touch and a great personality for pediatrics. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Good Doctor, Awful Office show details Good Doctor, Awful Office
Oct 11th, 2012

Our first visit for our son with chronic ear infections went very well, but Dr. Madgy was very hurried.Our second visit was the first of the day. We arrived on time and after waiting for 20 minutes were told that the doctor would be ARRIVING in another 30 minutes. He had a pre-scheduled appointment of his own and appointments were not supposed to be scheduled. Dr. Madgy did not take responsibility for his office, but blamed the office manager.Our third appointment went the same as the second. We left and did not wait for the appointment. The office manager was unapologetic and no one would take responsibility.A disappointing experience considering the great recommendations we got. We have found another doctor and have already gotten results.

Mary T. show details Mary T.
May 25th, 2012

Dr. Madgy has taken care of my daughter for 10 years. He has always been polite and patient with her. He spends as much time as needed with me during our appointments.

Feb 3rd, 2012

best doctor ever. funny but smart. spends a lot of time. did my surgery and had no fault. great guy. i will always remember him.

Felt rushed show details Felt rushed
Jun 23rd, 2011

I hate when doctors rush through an appointment. He only wanted me to answer "yes" or "no" to his questions when I tried to describe what was going on. He seemed like he was watching the clock. I realize doctors are busy but come on! I felt like he was talking down to me about my son.

Worth the Wait!!! show details Worth the Wait!!!
Mar 17th, 2011

It takes time to get in to see him. He multitasks constantly but keeps everything straight in his head. Precision and skill. Knows what he is doing. Moves very fast once you get in to see him. Be patient with the scheduling and you will be in the best hands. Staff is excellent, interactive and very compassionate.

Jerk show details Jerk
Sep 26th, 2010

After waiting forever to see the doctor, he rushed us through the appointment. He answered his cell phone and left the room twice during our appointment. When we asked questions, he seemed agitated with us. He was so rude and short, we will not be going back. The clerks were also unfriendly and never smiled.

by Mommy of a Patient on Mar 29th, 2010

Great doctor but trying to get an appointment with him is a nightmare. I had to wait almost 2 moths to get in. Then, a week before my scheduled appintment they call and told me they had to reschedule my appointment and that the next available appointment was a month a a half away. No doctor is worth waiting three months for when it comes to a health issue with your child... If it's something serious that you need taken care of right away, keep looking!

Mom of a patient show details Mom of a patient
Sep 24th, 2009

Excellent doctor. Very busy office which means it takes a few weeks to get an appointment.

by jacquelene Walters on Jul 29th, 2009

He is the best thank you dr. Madgy!

The Best show details The Best
by Citysearch User on Nov 24th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Madgy IS the best. We appreciate him as does our grandson. Everything you hear is true. Unless he is taking your childs mind off his or ...

Jessica show details Jessica
Oct 8th, 2008

Dr. Madgy has put tubes in both of my children's ears. With my second child they set me up with another new doctor with the practice and I was EXTREMELY unhappy. I honestly can't believe they have him working with children. I then took my second child to see Dr. Madgy and it was the same wonderful experience with my first child. I would recommend him to everybody!!! He is very accurate, quick, but gives you plenty of one on one time, doesn't talk over your head and is so great with children! He is fantastic!!!!

My daughter loves him! show details My daughter loves him!
by Citysearch User on Jul 31st, 2008 on insiderpages.com

After some frustration with her unusual situation and an inability to get a straight answer from her first ENT we switched to Dr. Madgy and ...

Good Docter show details Good Docter
by Citysearch User on Aug 17th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

We have been going to this office for 13 years now. Dr. Madgy is wonderful with the kids. Very outgoing staff and quick to get you in and ou...