A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Madjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Madjar, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Madjar graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Douglas Madjar MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Madjar practice?
- Dr. David Madjar has 1 office location.
Dr. David Madjar practices Dermatology near Venice, FL.
See Venice Dermatologists.