A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Magaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Magaram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Magaram, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Magaram graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Magaram has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Magaram MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Magaram practice?
- Dr. David Magaram has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Magaram practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Goodlettsville, TN and Edmonds, WA.
See Bellevue Radiologists.