A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Magid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Magid, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Magid graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Magid has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jay Magid MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Magid practice?
- Dr. David Magid has 1 office location.
Dr. David Magid practices Emergency Medicine near Englewood, CO.
See Englewood Emergency Physicians.