A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Magilke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Magilke, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Magilke graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Magilke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dean Magilke MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Magilke practice?
- Dr. David Magilke has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Magilke practices Otolaryngology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.