A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Magilke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magilke
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Magilke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Magilke, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Magilke graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Magilke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dean Magilke MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Magilke practice?
- Dr. David Magilke has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Magilke practices Otolaryngology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.