Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Magilner
Dr. David Magilner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Magilner is affiliated with All Children's Hospital, Wake Forest University and Mary Bridge Child HospitalHealth Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Magilner has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. David Magilner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.