A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Magit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Magit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Magit, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magit graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Magit has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Magit MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David P. Magit practice?
- Dr. David Magit has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Magit practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Greenwich, CT.
See Milford Surgeons.