Dr. David Philip Magit MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Magit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Magit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Magit, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Magit graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Magit has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Magit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Magit practice?
Dr. David Magit practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Greenwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA.
See Greenwich Surgeons, Greenwich Family Physicians, and Greenwich Sports Medicine Doctors.