A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Magliaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magliaro
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Magliaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Magliaro, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Magliaro graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Magliaro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital
- Martinsburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Brian Magliaro MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David B. Magliaro practice?
- Dr. David Magliaro has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Magliaro practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Glen Burnie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Leonardtown, MD and Martinsburg, WV.
See Glen Burnie Critical Care Practitioners and Glen Burnie Pulmonologists.