Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Magorien
Dr. David Magorien, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lodi, CA, with other offices in Sacramento, CA and Sacramento, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Magorien is affiliated with Lodi Memorial Hospital, Mercy San Juan Medical Center and Sutter Medical Center. Dr. Magorien has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Magorien has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Dr. David Magorien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lodi, CA.
Dr. Reginald Low
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Lodi, CA 0 mi38
Dr. Reza Sepehrdad
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Lodi, CA 0 mi11
Dr. Elizabeth Hereford
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lodi, CA 0 mi33