A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Maine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Maine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Maine, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Joint Diseases
- Nerve Block
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maine graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Maine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Noury Maine MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David N. Maine practice?
- Dr. David Maine has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Maine practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Anesthesiologists and Lutherville Timonium Pain Management Doctors.