Overall Review

August 29th, 2016
Patients
We have followed Dr. Majure for 12 years, he is so professional and caring. He listens and cares about you. He is intelligent, artculite, and knowledgeable. We are so greatful we found Doctor 12 years ago when we moved to Mt. Airy .

November 24th, 2015
The Best!!!
The best doctor I have ever seen. Listens to and cares about his patients; takes time to get to know them and tries to get to the root of the problem instead of merely treating symptoms.

February 6th, 2014
This office is going down hill, on skates! That means FAST! Poor attitudes, poor work ethic and horrible bed side manner. Dr.'s, NP's and PA's act like they have no clue what they are doing. Management is no better. The girls at the front always seem overstressed and overworked, which makes for a bad first impression upon entering the facility. I would not take my dog there!

November 5th, 2010
Dr. Majure is a young doctor with an old-school sense of caring and sensitivity. He followed up with me directly more than once following a scary lump that I came to see him for until it had resolved. I have not been to a doctor in years who has shown his level of interest and care. I would recommend him highly to anyone.

August 23rd, 2010
Office going down hill fast
Going down hill in a fast way. Poor attitudes, many times they will give info to others in your household that are not approved, which is a crime, they deny basic perscription while approving one you have no idea what it is... I would not say that if it was just one time, but has happend multiple times, not just with me but my brother who also goes to this office. Dr. Majure used to care, but they have taken on so many patients I do not see he has time to care. Overbooked understaffed, real poor service.