A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Maldonado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Maldonado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maldonado
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maldonado Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Maldonado, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maldonado graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Maldonado has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Maldonado MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Maldonado practice?
- Dr. David Maldonado has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Maldonado practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Arlington Internists, Arlington Pulmonologists, Arlington Critical Care Practitioners, and Arlington Sleep Medicine Doctors.