A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Maldonado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Maldonado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Maldonado, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maldonado graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Maldonado has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David David Maldonado MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David D. Maldonado practice?
- Dr. David Maldonado has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Maldonado practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, MN.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Pulmonologists, Fort Worth Critical Care Practitioners, and Fort Worth Sleep Medicine Doctors.