Overall Review

May 20th, 2015
Outstanding physician
I love Dr. David Maleh...he listens and follows up with appropriate care. If I can't get an appointment with him, I can always see NP Kyle who I am just as confident with. His staff is always helpful as well. I highly recommend.

March 13th, 2015
Very difficult 2 get an appt not there a lot
He is very difficult 2 get an appt with.. The staff tells u he is out and automatically puts u with the nurse practitioner.. Beware.. U need 2 specify 2 c the doctor. The staff takes their time 2 get back 2 u.. Not in any hurry 2 tell u test results. I saw him once ... Very laid back.. Heard he had a good reputation. He took over my docs practice... So far I m not impressed.. Thinking of switching... He does not follow up with patient care... How can he when he is out or unavailable so much...

March 27th, 2014
Would recommend Dr. Maleh any time!
The care provided by Dr. Maleh was excellent! He was attentive, spent enough time with me, and made helpful recommendations. The front desk experience, on the other hand, was very poor. The receptionist was borderline rude, dismissive, not helpful at all, and argumentative. Definitely not an asset to this wonderful physician's practice.

April 24th, 2012
Great Doctor, But I don't have a lot of confidence in him, because he has not been a medical doctor too long. He spends time listening to the patient not much input.

June 21st, 2011
I have had the pleasure of having Dr.Maleh as my Doctor for 5 years. I personally think he and his staff are wonderful. I have never had anything but courteous and respectful dealings with everyone. I highly recommend him.

March 7th, 2011
Dr. Maleh is a good doctor - but not worth the awful nurse on staff. She is mean, uncaring and has no clue how to maintain patient confidentiality. All by itself, this is a great reason to go to another doctor.