A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Maletzky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Maletzky is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maletzky graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Maletzky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
- Conway Hospital
- Deborah Heart And Lung Center, Browns Mills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Maletzky DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Maletzky practice?
- Dr. David Maletzky has 1 office location.
Dr. David Maletzky practices Internal Medicine near Browns Mills, NJ.
See Browns Mills Internists.