A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mallamaci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mallamaci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mallamaci, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallamaci graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mallamaci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Aultman Hospital
- Aultman Health Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Mallamaci MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Mallamaci practice?
- Dr. David Mallamaci has 1 office location.
Dr. David Mallamaci practices Family Medicine near North Canton, OH.
See North Canton Primary Care Doctors.