A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mallams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mallams, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallams graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mallams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
- Health South Rehab Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mallams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Mallams practice?
Dr. David Mallams practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Midland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Midland Orthopedic Surgeons.