A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mallams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mallams is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mallams
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mallams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mallams, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallams graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mallams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Health South Rehab Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Mallams MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Mallams practice?
- Dr. David Mallams has 1 office location.
Dr. David Mallams practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Midland, TX.
See Midland Surgeons.