A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Malters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Malters is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malters
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Malters, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Malters graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malters has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David T Malters MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David T. Malters practice?
- Dr. David Malters has 1 office location.
Dr. David Malters practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Mitchell, SD.
See Mitchell Internists and Mitchell Geriatric Doctors.